truly 100% online courses.
including skill testing and final exam.
All courses are eligible for Texas HB 2604 Grant Assistance Program for those who qualify.
- TCFP Instructor 1 22-30 Online Course begins Jan 30th - View Flyer
- TCFP Instructor 2 22-23 Online Course begins Jan 30th - View Flyer
- TCFP Instructor 3 22-11 Online Course begins Jan 30th - View Flyer
- TCFP Fire Officer 1 22-28 Online Course begins Jan 30th - View Flyer
- TCFP Fire Officer 2 22-23 Online Course begins Jan 30th - View Flyer
- TCFP Fire Officer 3 22-04 Online Course begins Jan 16th - View Flyer
- TCFP Hazardous Materials Incident Commander 22-12 Online Course begins Jan 30th - View Flyer
- TCFP Incident Safety Officer 22-17 Online Course begins Jan 16th - View Flyer
first in the industry truly 100% online courses!
We proudly offer true 100% online certification courses, this means you complete everything in your course online. YES, that includes skills testing and the course final exam. At the end of your course with us you be qualified to file for and take the Texas Commission on Fire Protection (TCFP) exam for certification. That means you will only need to file with TCFP to take the exam, no need to find your own examiner to test designated skills or mess around waiting for someone to schedule them for you. We offer a turn-key course that is TRULY 100% online.
the 21st century training you deserve
You deserve frustration free training and we have provided that for hundreds of students just like you for years. We provide industry proven teaching materials online for you to work at your pace. We set a start date and end date for courses and give you an easily digestible amount of work weekly. Weekly work consists of reading assignments, PowerPoint slides along with lesson notes, easy to follow customized skill instructions, submission of skills that go along with the week's reading assignments, and custom feedback for skill improvement. During your course we are available via system messaging, email, phone call, and text to ensure your questions are answered. At the end of the course you will perform TCFP designated skills testing and take a course final exam both proctored by our staff to ensure you are ready to pass the TCFP exam for certification.